- RSS Channel Showcase 6299110
- RSS Channel Showcase 3576242
- RSS Channel Showcase 8156480
- RSS Channel Showcase 2419088
Articles on this Page
- 02/14/17--05:33: _Travel Tuesday: A M...
- 02/17/17--09:03: _A Little More Galway
- 02/22/17--05:54: _State Road, Martha’...
- 03/06/17--06:00: _Martha’s Vineyard i...
- 03/21/17--05:34: _Travel Tuesday: Her...
- 03/28/17--06:27: _Sonoma Wine dinner ...
- 04/04/17--08:56: _San Francisco Eats
- 04/11/17--05:37: _Mendocino Coast Exp...
- 04/20/17--08:15: _Sunny Days in San F...
- 04/25/17--05:40: _A Puerto Rico Getaway
- 06/01/17--09:06: _8 Highlights from 8...
- 06/08/17--06:00: _16 Bay View in Camd...
- 07/25/17--06:51: _Villa Life: A Week ...
- 08/08/17--06:32: _A Visit to Philadel...
- 08/16/17--06:05: _Wine Wednesday in T...
- 08/29/17--07:41: _Our Quickest Trip t...
- 09/19/17--06:23: _Eating Our Way Thro...
- 10/05/17--06:08: _Royal Sonesta Harbo...
- 10/19/17--07:41: _Eating Our Way thro...
- 02/17/17--09:03: A Little More Galway
- 02/22/17--05:54: State Road, Martha’s Vineyard
- 03/06/17--06:00: Martha’s Vineyard in Winter
- 03/21/17--05:34: Travel Tuesday: Heritage House Resort on the Mendocino Coast
- 03/28/17--06:27: Sonoma Wine dinner with Bin Ends and The Townshend
- 04/04/17--08:56: San Francisco Eats
- 04/11/17--05:37: Mendocino Coast Exploring
- 04/20/17--08:15: Sunny Days in San Francisco
- 04/25/17--05:40: A Puerto Rico Getaway
- 06/01/17--09:06: 8 Highlights from 8 Years of Blogging
- 06/08/17--06:00: 16 Bay View in Camden Maine
- 07/25/17--06:51: Villa Life: A Week in Umbria
- 08/08/17--06:32: A Visit to Philadelphia
- 08/16/17--06:05: Wine Wednesday in Tuscany: Avignonesi Winery
- 08/29/17--07:41: Our Quickest Trip to Ireland Ever
- 09/19/17--06:23: Eating Our Way Through Italy – Part I
- 10/05/17--06:08: Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- 10/19/17--07:41: Eating Our Way through Italy: Part 2
Winter getaways seem to be the topic of conversation more than ever this year. I don’t know about you, but I have become desperate to unplug from the world on weekends, and being near the ocean has been my saving grace. A few weeks ago, we started discussing a possible winter trip to Martha’s Vineyard. […]
March is on the horizon, which means St. Patrick’s Day, spring, daylight, and all sorts of other happy things are on their way. Since I took about a million photos on our last trip to Ireland, I thought that in the spirit of things to come, I would crank out one last Galway post, with […]
Our recent weekend at Nobnocket Boutique Inn on Martha’s Vineyard was full of delightful experiences all over the island, including lots of good food, drinks, and beer. We learned that winter on Martha’s Vineyard means some places are closed, but there is still plenty to see and do, all without the crowds of summer! On […]
View past Martha’s Vineyard posts : Our stay at the Nobnocket Boutique Inn Dinner at State Road MV A Day Trip to Martha’s Vineyard We discovered a few weeks ago that Martha’s Vineyard is well-worth an off-season visit, even if that visit comes right after a snowstorm and during the bitter cold of February. Our […]
Where has March gone?! Blogging and reading blogs has taken a back seat to working and travel, and I am back for a bit to share some of our recent Northern California adventures, not entirely in order. My husband had a conference in San Francisco, and it turned out I had a work event just […]
If you live in the Boston area, you probably know about Bin Ends Wine, discount wine stores in Braintree and Needham. Not only do they have an amazing selection and great prices, but they also have a true love, knowledge of, and passion for wine. They periodically do wine dinners, and over President’s Day weekend, […]
What a whirlwind the past few weeks have been! From almost a week in NJ to over a week in California to arriving home late last night from a long weekend in Puerto Rico, I feel like I have been on the road and in the air nonstop. I’ve loved it. While I do crave […]
Northern California in all of its gloriousness welcomed us with blue skies and warm sunshine. Our weekend home was the Heritage House Resort in Little River, and it gave us the perfect jumping off spot for exploring areas further north than Sonoma County usually does. On the way up to the Mendocino Coast, we stopped […]
It’s apparently been raining a whole lot in Northern California this year, which is good, because after years of drought, they most certainly need it! For eight glorious days in March, however, the sun came out and warmed our faces and our souls and made me want to move there all over again. For the […]
Welcome to paradise! We made our now annual visit to Luquillo, Puerto Rico last month, and it was as perfect as we remembered. Read all about last year’s trip to Puerto Rico here: Colorful Old San Juan Luquillo’s Kiosks Outdoor Adventures in Puerto Rico Luquillo, Puerto Rico, A Tropical Paradise We had a shorter amount […]
Yesterday marked eight years of blogging in this little space, which has been a vehicle for meeting some of the best people I know. Blogging has opened up travel opportunities for me, and the networking and contact-building I have done through blogging also helped me to create my Social Media/PR/Marketing business, which has been my […]
Camden, Maine has become an annual April excursion for us and a group of friends. While the weather can be a bit iffy, Camden is beautiful year-round, and we all enjoy good food, cocktails, wine, and laughs, making it easy for us to have a good time anywhere. In 2016 we stayed at the beautiful […]
We’ve just returned from a wedding at a villa in Umbria, and the desire to return is real! We spent a week lounging in the sun, drinking wine and eating delicious local food, swimming, playing with nieces and nephews, and making new friends. My husband’s family is scattered all over, so this destination wedding was […]
Summer 2017 has been a whirlwind of travel and work. . . it has really flown by! In addition to our trip to Italy (more on that soon) I have also started blogging for Sonesta Hotels, a company I have been fortunate to work with in several capacities over the years. As part of that, […]
Wine tasting in Tuscany. . . a beautiful phrase that conjures up images of rolling hills dotted with smiling sunflowers and juicy grapes. . .a dreamy thought really. . . Last month wine tasting in Tuscany became a reality as we stayed at a villa in Umbria, which was just over the Tuscan border. Hot, […]
It went by in less than a blink of the eye. On our way to Italy last month, we spent just two days in Ireland. . . just as we started to settle in it was time to head to the airport again! While we were grateful for even a little bit of time in […]
Our week in an Italian villa seems like it happened forever ago, and while I am behind on blogging and blog reading and have a TON of travel coming up (Sonoma, Baltimore, Hilton Head, New Orleans) I still want to get some of these planned Italy posts up. Looking at amazing food, wine, and scenery […]
As I mentioned last month, in addition to my usual social media, PR, and marketing work, I am also doing some travel writing for Sonesta Hotels. You can read past travel posts by following these links: Sonesta Philadelphia, An Art Hotel in an Art City A Poolside Event at Sonesta Philly My most recent travels […]
You can find other posts on our recent trip to Tuscany/Umbria below: Eating Our Way Through Italy: Part 1 Villa Life: A Week in Umbria Wine Tasting in Tuscany: Avignonesi Winery When you think Italy, of course food and wine are top of mind, and we did plenty of eating during our trip. It was […]